WE ARE MOVING

PLEASE GO TO OUR NEW AND IMPROVED SITE WWW.CEBUANO101.COM

Monday, February 27, 2017

Courtship Phrases: How to say Can I court you in Bisaya

Hello! Hello Friends!

Today's week, I will share common and useful conversations that you will hear when you are courting someone in the Philippines. Moving forward, I will include the Tagalog translation to make it better for everyone to learn the Bisaya/ Cebuano dialect easier.


First lesson: How to say...

Can I court you?
Tagalog: Pwede bang manligaw sa iyo? or Pwede ba kitang ligawan?
Bisaya: Pwede ko manguyab nimo?

Can - pwede
I - ko
Court - manguyab
you - nimo


Watch out for the Youtube video of this post soon. You might want to subscribe to my channel at the side bar.

If you have any suggestions or any lesson that you want me to discuss or teach you, please leave a comment below. See you again next time and thanks for your time.


Judy



No comments:

Post a Comment