WE ARE MOVING

PLEASE GO TO OUR NEW AND IMPROVED SITE WWW.CEBUANO101.COM

Friday, September 30, 2016

How to say I miss you in Cebuano or Bisaya

Hi Friends! In this episode you will learn how to say "I miss you" in Cebuano or Bisaya.

Lesson: I miss you

Gimingaw nako nimo



If you are craving for a particular food you would say...

Gimingaw nako og...


Examples:
Gimingaw nako og BBQ.
Gimingaw nako og spaghetti.


To say I really miss you...

1. Gimingaaaaaaw nako nimo.


2. Gimingaw najud ko nimo


To say I miss you so much
Gimingaw na kaayo ko nimo


Vocabulary
Gimingaw - miss
ko/ nako - me
og - The "og" here is a connecting word to imply what you are missing. See examples.
najud/ jud - an expression to give more emphasis to such emotions
kaayo - so much

See me speak these phrases, please watch my video below.

No comments:

Post a Comment