WE ARE MOVING

PLEASE GO TO OUR NEW AND IMPROVED SITE WWW.CEBUANO101.COM

Friday, September 30, 2016

Learn to Speak Cebuano

Hi Everyone! My name is Judy. I am a native speaker of the Cebuano Dialect. Learning to speak Cebuano is not that difficult. It can be challenging but it is never difficult. You'll be surprise how easy it is. Learning a new dialect or language is never a disadvantage. I hope you'll find my lessons easy to understand and helpful.

Watch my video introduction to my video series Learn to speak Cebuano.






Please subscibe to my Youtube Channel  or receive an email once a new tutorial is up by entering your email address at the subscription box found at the right side bar.

Thank you and I wish you good luck in your journey learning the Cebuano dialect.



No comments:

Post a Comment